Friday, January 27, 2006

Love's a confusing Beast

I don't want to be told I am beautiful.
I don't need constant attention from him.
I don't need to go on a date every weekend.
I don't want his money.
I don't want to hurt him.
I don't want to sleep with him.
I don't need him to make up stories to make me feel better.
I don't need him to tell me the depths of his soul.
I don't need him to write me poems or songs.
I don't want him to deny anything that is in him for me.
I don't need him to promise me the stars, the world, or the moon.
I don't need him to fawn over me.
I don't need him to be my confidante.
I don't want him to fight for me.
I don't need him to want me or need me.
I don't need something to cling to.
I don't need him.
I love him.
I want him to love me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home