Saturday, April 08, 2006

The Continuing Saga of the Incredulous Bungling Dee (parts 1-3)

And the rifwag enthralled
For it had appalled
The incredulous bungling Dee.
Yet the taram begammed
When we had yammed
From two o clock until three
And painting with ink
Can make your heart sink
Into chaoticals tees.
And the whispering wind
Hath doth not sinned
For pureful the lush green trees.
And the rifwag turned blue
It cried, "I love you."
To the one so bungled increduly.
And the taram begammed
For a freight train just rammed
The incredulous bungling Dee.

The rifwag had called
When the bollwog had bolled
O'er the one who'd gone'n left me.
But the bollwog enthralled
When the rifwag appalled
The incredulous bungling Dee.
And I couldn't forget
The time I first met
The incredulous bungling Dee.
For the rifwag upheld
When the bollwog who yelled
At the one who had bungled to me.
And with that we cry
"An eye for an eye!"
To the incredulous bungling Dee
And so my ring rang
And drew a ying yang
For both my love and for me.
My toenails are red
As I sit on my bed
Next to a bungling Dee
Whose tale had begun
The day I was stung
By an incredible bumbling Bee.
It's name had been Zook
And he was a Kook
Stamped by a bungling Dee.
Who wasn't so bad
Even though I was mad
For he bungled incredulously.
And the rifwag held hold
With his heart of gold
My shoulder was for his knee.
My heart had spoken
For it was a token
Of the incredulous bungling Dee.

And I thought it legit,
As I popped a zit
On the incredulous bungling Dee,
Who was also an ape
When he had a crepe
Bought by the one who loved me
Who had a scone
When he sat on his throne
By the rifwag, my lover, and me.
The bollwog was clogged
And I had just snogged
The incredulous bungling Dee
And my own one
Who'd sat in the sun
Fried very frizzledly
And we came to know
The day it did snow
At the place where we'd wonder so free.
The sunshine had shone
When he finished his scone
And frowned at the rifwag and me
But he didn't know
That it had been so
With the incredulous bungling Dee.
And still did the chill
Cause and oil spill
Near the gulf of Crackaduckee
And then we did yell
At the man who would spell
Pepper without a capitol P
Ao I set him straight
And handled his fate
Without a catastophe
And the taram begammed
For a freight train just rammed
The incredulous bungling Dee
Then I felt so cold
And smelled nothing but mold
To keep the warmth inside me.
For twas then that I'd shiver,
And shake, and quake, quiver
For the incredulous bungling Dee.
And I specifically missed
The moment I kissed
The incredulous bungling Dee
So I flew a kite
In the middle of the night
Which just got stuck in a tree.
And I felt sad
And bluesy and bad
For the incredulous bungling Dee.
And I tried to remember
Back to November
Before he had bungled to me.
I turned round at random
And noticed the phantom
Of an incredulous Bungling Dee.
And he saw me cry
"Goeth oer I"
And I caught the freight train, you see.

-A much younger Krystn Raedly

2 Comments:

Blogger elibeth_hobbit said...

I miss speech! That is one of my favorite speeches. When I read that poem I feel like my childhood is coming back and I can play in the sunshine, make tunnels in my sand box, and throw mud at passing cars... Yeah. The twist of the words makes me feel like dancing. It's fantastic. WOOT.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friends and me used to sit in a tree
and we wrote a book,
if you want you can see.
All day it took - here, have a look
at the book that my good friends and me wrote in a tree back where the dark dusty memories be...

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home