Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A Revolver.

Let me tell you how it will be,
To lead a better life...

When I wake up early in the morning:

Turn off your mind
Relax and float downstream
It is not dying.

My ember, however is.

She said, I know what it's like to be dead
I know what it is to be sad
She's making me feel that I've never been born.
I'm only sleeping.

Lay down all thoughts
Surrender to the void
It is shining.

Good day, Sunshine!

Nobody can deny that there's something there.

That you may see the meaning
Of within
It is being.

And the great philosopher
Metaphysically discussed
The difference between
Knowing and being.

One must be to know.

What love is all
What love is everyone
It is knowing.

Knowing that love is to share.

Is mere knowledge a kind of love?
One must love to know.

That ignorance and hate
May mourn the dead
It is believing.

Each one believing that love never dies.

Belief bears love. Disbelief bears discouragement.
Writing the words of a sermon that no one will hear.

But listen...

But listen to the color
Of your dream
It is not living.

For when we live to die...
I'm only sleeping.

All play the game
Existance to the end
Of the beginning.

Nobody came.

Of the beginning.
For the beginning is where we all began, you see.

When I was a boy, everything was right.

If the beginning is in darkness, shall we soon find light?
If the beginning was light...then we shall soon find darkness.
Or is the end of the beginning?

If he's beside me I know I need never care...

Here, there, and everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home