Friday, February 23, 2007

Awe

What is God
What is fear
What is lacked
What you wish for.
I will show you now

Dark spirit run in the sun-drenched forest
Leaves fall around my bones

Soft voices call.
Shadowed sunlight,
to see you again.

Tongues which speak
or sing
or taste
or kiss
or are used as daggers against one another

A treacherous outrage we have been,
I will not bend,
You will not bend.
We are two entities, unable to join
Lest we destroy one another.

Ah, to think of us
One joy for another
For me, it is the sky
It is time to look and wonder
And ponder what beauty holds.

But for you, my friend, alone
Caelic glorius esus meus.
Gorioluses questos hominus meus.
Forests of old whisper
Words unknown but familiar.

Think of what great deeds we shall accomplish.
What shall we be capable of once joined.
Not unlike Kate and Petrucio
Beatrice and Benedick
Look out world, we shall mould and not be moulded!

Of the sky, glorious, it is
of the shadow of your wings
I have rejoiced.
Bells bells bells bells bells
Deus meus

My song, my poem, my prayer.
For you, Kevin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home