Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I am in love
So hopelessly and honestly in love.
I cannot stand it anymore.
I know that no one will understand.
No one will approve.
But what I am seeing now is that
Nobody has to approve.

If I were in love with approval,
Then I would hold it and cherish the thought of
It

Instead of him, whom I love
For his eyes are like stars
And his mind is so fine I cannot stand
To be without him another
Day, and he doesn't know
Perhaps he never will
But what he's given me is this
Vitality and joy in existing.

I love him more than words can tell.
There is no questioning this feeling
There is no questioning whether he loves me back.
He does not waste his time
He knows that his time has value.
He knows what value life has.
He isn't afraid to enjoy things
The fine things I know I could give him,
He deserves.
He deserves every inch, every tablespoon...
Every second of my love.


I will not deny this to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home