Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I am better than you.
I have endured the paths from normality.
I have had it taken from me.
You, blind, you, blind.
You never knew what it was
To have it taken from you.
You knew the insanity.
You never knew the plunge from normality--
That unwanted journey was never yours.

Ah, how I loved you..
And oh, how I hate you now.

You lie to yourself, not me. Use your eyes.
Questions, like bees, surround you.
You keep your eyes shut
The stings you feel, you convince yourself
Are not the questions.
The stings are some itch
They are from some needle
It could not be the questions, like bees, stinging you.

Oh, how I hate you...
And ah, how I loved you.

All you'd promise is 'something great'.
We could be something great.
What is it?
A life of misery,
Incredulity.
Cuts and threats,
Poor and destitute
Hungry mouths of children
Thrusted anger,
Lost opportunities
Shattered dreams
Unloosed screams
Broken bones
and bruises.

And I, I would be the blamed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home