Saturday, February 12, 2005

The Last of Him

This is the last of you, my vision
My dream, I have awoken
Unto a new life
And while I sigh,
And cry
And weep and mourn
For the love....the feeling....
The star studded kisses,
The sound of your voice, Micheal.
This is over.
You love her.
No. You don't. You don't even love her.
But it's better that way.
Because you never really loved me, either, did you?
Did you?
WHY this feeling?
WHY this agony?!
This ache, this ache, this ache this ache.
The lies, the lies, the lies, the lies...

But that night,
The stars
That kiss
Those words....

Will they haunt me for the rest of my life?
Will I ever love again?

Does love even exist?
If what we had was not love,
Then what is it?
And if that was not love,
Is love worth having?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home