Monday, February 05, 2007

Boundaries

I apologize if I seem to be
Eating away at your fingertips
Soul-day tomorrow.
I can't attempt even
To see him and it is
Driving me insane
Insaner than the auto
Automatic machinery
Glistens the heat
Burned sunbath of
Green stars shining
And my face is the
Edge of a razor
Blade cutting my
Fingertips playing
The piano board
Painting the eloquence
Shooting up
Junk in the
Automatic machinery
Washing
The silver and gold
Stains off my
Easel, easily
Creating craters
On my sun-bathing
Waters hand
Crashing waves
Coming down
of Fear of Beauty
For Beauty is only
Terror of
What we know and can see
And slowly will destroy us too.
The truth is always
In the ugly, isn't it?
For ugliness is beauty
And beauty is ugliness.
A similar phrase was
Said by a greater man
Centuries ago
Before I was born.

Before I was born
There was life and patience
And nothing within me
For I was nothing.

In being Nothing
I was Everything
And now the silver stains
Glisten on the silver knives
Waiting to take me back.

The rope is about to break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home