Wednesday, September 11, 2013

There's a place for us
Somewhere a place for us.
Peace and quiet and open air
Wait for us, somewhere.

There's a time for us.
Someday a time for us.
Time together with time to spare
Time to learn, time to care.

Someday, somewhere.
We'll find a new way of living.
We'll find a way of forgiving.
Somewhere.

There's a place for us.
A time and place for us.
Hold my hand and we're halfway there
Hold my hand and I'll take you there.

Somehow, someday, somewhere.

~Stephen Sondheim

2 Comments:

Blogger austineshane said...

I love this too! maybe you can join in Share on Saturday if you got an extra time http://shaneaustine.blogspot.com/2013/09/share-on-saturday.html
Be waiting for you...

2:59 AM  
Blogger Yang Kuo said...

I love this too! maybe you can join in Share on Saturday if you got an extra time

ทางบ้าน

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home