Wednesday, April 20, 2005

La Luna, Il Sole!

K M Radley

Laluna and Ilsole were walking by the sea.
"Can you hear the fishes sing?" Laluna asked of me.
"Can you hear the fishes sing? Can you hear them play?
"Can you hear them snore at night, unto the break of day?"
Ilsole chuckled at the thought, and beamed a shiny ray.

Laluna and Ilsole through my Garden ran.
Ilsole came and warmed my face. He took me by the hand.
"Can't you hear the flowers laugh? Can't you hear them tease?
"Can't you see them smiling, swaying in the blustery breeze?"
Quoth I, "I never noticed, no."
"I had never noticed these."

Laluna and Ilsole were running through the sky.
"Can you count the many stars?"
"Of course I can't," said I
"How do you know," Ilsole said,
"If you never try?"
Ilsole and Laluna, at this point, said goodbye.
"But LOOK UP!" they said to me
And they ran off through the sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home