Thursday, March 31, 2005

Pickle me Riddle

Diddle the stew
What shall we come to,
What shall we do?

Where shall we make
The quaint pack a wrong wrack
Where shall we stake
The map on the track.

Hard words.

Cannot concentrate.

No, that makes it seem so dull
So low.
What shall we do?
Was soll ich tun?

Breathe. Just breathe Kristen.
It will be alright. Don't
Don't let the anger come.
Don't let the tears fall.

Ah, but if only, if only
If only brilliance like the stars....
(she cuts her own thought off)

Where?
Where??
WHERE?!??!
Show me.
So sue me.
Take me with you?

Hey, Mr. Spaceman,
Won't you please take me along
I won't do anything wrong.
Hey, Mr. Spaceman
Won't you please take me along
For a ride.

Woke up this morning,
Was feelin quite weird
With flies in my beard
And my toothpaste was smeared...

Ah, no, but not smeared toothpaste!

What, for inspiration we look to...
"Some call me..."
She stops herself again, fearing the number of the beast.

CRAP! I've forgotten already!

But what shall we do?

What can't we do, why don't we think about that for a change.

"Ah, but you have beautiful eyes"
"Really?"
"No, but I don't mind lying if it will get me somewhere."

Lying in the shade perhaps?
Shading in the lie?
Shade in the black lie that your falsities may befall you.
But whence came this stabbing?

Back stabbing? Thrashing.
Racing?
I hate driving.

Help Help Our Boy is Drowning in Soup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home