Friday, April 29, 2005

Tears

Do you ever wonder
If I am really there?
Do you ponder, thoughtfully
The silence of the air?

What of when I whisper
What of when I speak?
What if I told you unknown truths
About how I grow weak

My brain still works my heart is beating
But something seems to die
Everyday, an unknown pain
Builds up on the inside

I can't explain this thing I feel
And I feel joyous still
But in the night, in the dark
A monster takes my will.

What shall we name it?
Who shall we call it?
Could we bring it cookies?

No, we shall shun it from this world
And thus kill the demon.

The demon in my head.
It waits for me, until I least expect it
Then, when I am certain to be feeling
Wonderful....that is when it comes.
That is when it comes.

Nobody seems to listen
Care, wonder, or even notice.

And then the tears come.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you kristen radley! be happy, and eat some cheesecake :)

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is there and He cares - truley. ever think about Him?

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home